Service Manager is a powerful, fully comprehensive Service Management software for managing every aspect of a service department or organisation – from simply managing the warranty obligations of plant you’ve installed to running a large scale, profitable service and maintenance operation, Service Manager will help you handle all types of contracts, tracking servicing frequencies of each item of plant so you can devise the most cost-effective schedules. You can link with our Financial Suite of modules for even greater benefits.
Service Manager is fully scalable, making it ideally suited to service operations of any size. Simple to use, yet extremely powerful, Service Manager puts you in control of your service workload and resources, using advanced technologies such as electronic on-screen mapping so you instantly see how to optimise your resources most effectively.
The unique integration to mobile devices such as PDAs gives you the option to dramatically reduce paperwork and speed up communications, allowing you to operate more efficiently, improve cash flow and enhance profits.
- Increased productivity for all types of M&E service and maintenance
- Plan PPM calls and allocate staff easily
- Maximise staff efficiency when booking 'Call Out' and Quoted jobs
- Know exact location of each engineer using GPS technology
- Your clients can log and track service calls on line, new jobs are notified on screen
- Information automatically passed to and from Service Manager Plus and your engineers' PDAs and mobile devices. This means status of job is always up to date
- Automatic reminders for chargeable work and when to submit invoices
- Tracks the costs and revenue for each contract, right down to site and even visit level
- Handles ‘one-off’ quoted works alongside service and maintenance
- Fully scalable and customisable, from single user to multi-user corporate operations
- Integrates to accounts software for more efficient invoicing
- Full training available
- Full technical support available