NES, our specification writing software, saves valuable time and money by enabling users to create and manage standardised specification documents. Quarterly content updates can be applied to company master specifications which become the templates for further specification production. With ever-changing standards, regulations and industry best practices, NES gives your business confidence that you have up-to-date, quality assured, accurate engineering specifications.
The key benefits of NES are:
- Comprehensive – Content will be updated every quarter (every 3 months)
- Saves your company time – Our in house team of experts, continually research to provide the best technical guidance and clause content, and with clever options to people writing specifications, so you don't have to spend time searching.
- Saves your company money – Specifications can be developed from master specifications and ‘Pre-edit Questions’ are provided
- Reduces project risk – NES will allow an entire project team to work on a single, integrated specification, and to combine separate systems or parts of the specification into a single published document.
- Intuitive – Similar interface to the most popular Word Processing packages
NES is endorsed by CIBSE, supported by BSRIA and is part of the BSI British Standard Affiliate Scheme. Assisted by these valuable partnerships we have developed a faster, more intuitive and comprehensive package to ensure you are using the most efficient and up-to-date Building Services specification writing software on the market.
For more information - speak to one of our helpful advisors today