Running multiple jobs can be a nightmare when you have to manage the materials, keep an eye on the paperwork and track labour costs, while making sure the job is always in profit.
Job Costing is an all encompassing job control package containing the tools needed to efficiently run jobs and report their performance.
- Keeps you in control of costs as each job proceeds through its life-cycle
- Tracks material, labour and sub-contractor costs
- Records purchases and issues from stores
- Raises Applications for Payment and sales invoices
- Processes Payments Received and Certificates
- Compares budgeted costs with actual costs
- Manages and sorts all of the documents relating to each job
- Shares information with estimating and accounts
- Uses ‘Wizards’ to guide you through each step
Job Costing can be used as a stand-alone package, or it can share information with Estimating and Contractors’ Accounts – as well as third party general accounts packages such as Sage. Call our advisors today to find how much you can save by purchasing extra products at the same time. They can also advise about Multi Licence discounts.
£895 + VAT & P&P
If you require a fully integrated management system suitable for larger companies where integration between all areas of your business is important then see Enterprise Contract Management.
For more information - select the tabs above or speak to one of our helpful advisors today
CALL 0800 028 28 28