Enterprise Contract Costing software provides a central focus for all of the activities related to running a project – providing an up to date picture of the financial health of each contract.
- Provides control of each contract’s financial performance
- Fast ‘one click’ set up from the estimate to eliminate duplicated effort
- Tracks committed, accrued and actual costs
- Estimated budgets automatically adjusted when variations occur to give you up to the minute cost and revenue projections
- Ensures accurate Applications for Payment, matching payments and certificates
- Tracks customer and sub-contractor retentions
- Aged debtor analysis and reporting of Applications for payment as well as Sales
- Assesses labour costs
- Monitors sub-contractor costs and tax status
- Can be used as stand-alone or as part of a fully integrated system
- Comprehensive reporting based on flexible criteria help to focus on problem areas early
- Simple integration to Microsoft Excel for additional analysis and reporting
Using Estimation’s unique Enterprise technology, Contract Costing integrates fully with other modules in the Enterprise business system, enabling information to flow smoothly between functions at the click of a mouse. Or it can be used as a powerful stand-alone module in its own right.